SF57 indicator control card
- Time and date from accurate real time clock.
- Positive and negative common inputs as standard.
- Self test features to simplify comissioning.
- On-board speech as standard.
- Programmable inputs
- Controllable area network C.A.N
The SF750 indicator control card has been designed to act as an interface between a lift controller and the Digital Advanced Control range of dot matrix indicators and TFT Indicator screens. The indicator control card is a self contained fully featured programmable unit which includes speech, real-time clock and date, full opto-isolation and controller area network (C.A.N) communication.
The unit is operated from 12/24 V A/C or D/C and it’s a small compact unit designed to fit on a DIN Rail.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.